Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sunday thoughts

The beginning of the week is a chance to start off fresh from diet to housework to remote work I plan to do my best. I have brought my collection of paper and office items downstairs to the dining room table. I like the feeling of sitting with "my stuff" and "organizing it" and my mind.
I got up at about 5:30 AM because I promised myself last night that I would not be lazy in the morning. Sunday is nap day anyways. Right? Besides sitting with my "stuff" and planning my week I plan on sitting with my parents for a few hours. I have been watching my TV shows upstairs and I feel like I should pay attention to them more. That means watching their shows with them because that is what they like to do. I will bring my knitting to that "party". It has been a long while since I picked up my knitting. How do I get inspired?
I am also planning on a walk. The weather forecast looks favorable for this plan even though it will be chilly. At least it is not supposed to rain!

No comments: