Friday, October 22, 2004

My goodness!

It has rained every day for about a week now! It is such a good excuse to not mow the lawn, rake, trim ect.... How is the weather where you are? I have to work every day this week...... I don't mind because I'm not forced to do housework.... Just kidding! Actually my sister Laura came over while I was working today and cleaned my oven. She wants me to babysit in November. Good trade-off I think. I might bake some chicken (Mexican style) on Sunday. I need some tomatoes and cilantro first. I think I have everything else. Yummy! Homemade corn tortillas would be good too. You can't eat chicken cooked that way without them. My sister Joni would love to be here for this meal! Wouldn't you?

1 comment:

~ Teresa ~ said...

I don't know if I will make it early, but we should make it a date.... We know that Teddy likes this meal as well. So, how about it? Will there be enough time?